Devices and Sensors WG F2F at TPAC

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:36:05 +0000
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>
Hi All,

TPAC is approaching, and as you remember, the Devices and Sensors WG will have its F2F at TPAC on Mon/Tue 22-23 October 2018.

The chairs have begun building an agenda for our F2F with your help. We're soliciting your proposed F2F topics in the following GH issue:

https://github.com/w3c/devicesensors-wg/issues/22

A meeting wiki page has been created for all-things-F2F and will host the official F2F agenda once settled:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/DAS/Meetings/October_2018_F2F

Since verbose URLs are hard to remember, the meeting wiki is also linked to from your favorite website:

https://w3.org/das

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)