DAS teleconference - call for agenda

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 13:03:29 +0000
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>
Hi All,

As communicated earlier [1], from 23 Aug 2018 onwards, topic-specific DAS WG teleconferences may be held and the chairs will issue a call for agenda items on this mailing list monthly to gauge interest.

This is the first such call for agenda items :-)

Some suggestions:

1) DeviceOrientation Event

  https://w3c.github.io/deviceorientation/

We seem to have consensus to land the open PRs:

  https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/pulls

Open issues triage:

  https://github.com/w3c/deviceorientation/issues

Plan revised Candidate Rec publication (the 1st CR was published 2010!).

2) Geolocation Sensor

Review/solicit feedback for the explainer, use cases & requirements.

  https://w3c.github.io/geolocation-sensor/

3) TPAC F2F

We'll meet 22-23 Oct at TPAC. Proposals discussed in the following issue:

  https://github.com/w3c/devicesensors-wg/issues/22

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2018Aug/0016.html