Re: F2F at TPAC 2017 this year?

> On 11 Sep 2017, at 23.01, Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 12:50 PM, Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com> wrote:
> I think 60 (practically 45) minutes is reasonable start.  I've added my suggestion to https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017/SessionIdeas#Device_APIs_session and welcome any & all modifications folks may have. If we identify follow up conversations Wednesday we'll have the ability to find time on the following days.

I noted in the wiki a brief discussion on Generic Sensor API Level 2 issues might be warranted:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017/SessionIdeas#Device_APIs_session

Specifically, some folks have indicated interest to make progress with sensor discovery and may provide some input by TPAC, see:

https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/7