Re: F2F at TPAC 2017 this year?

Hi Vincent,

> On 8 Sep 2017, at 20.47, Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com> wrote:
>
> I'm unfamiliar with how TPAC plenary days typically play out.  Is there a reason Wednesday is a bad fit for an hour breakout session?

If one hour is enough, then Wednesday would be fine.

(In practice it's more like 45 minutes, since some time is needed for folks to move to the next session.)

> Thursday has other working group meetings, so e.g. I will be there then but need to manage conflicts.

Thursday and Friday 15:00 onwards there's time for ad-hoc meetings, so we could utilise that time too to avoid some overlaps:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2017/ad-hoc-meetings

(Some WGs try to close early on Thu/Fri to facilitate ad-hoc meeting participation.)

Would either of those slots work for you Vincent?