Re: wide review of Sensor APIs Pre-CR WDs [I18N-ACTION-672]

Hi Addison,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

To save you a bit of time, I should let you know up-front that based on the Device and Sensors WG's i18n assessment (based on [2]), these specifications do not have i18n implications, and as such the group decided not to seek explicit i18n review.

For more information, you can refer to the wide review tracker at:

https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/299

That said, we welcome any feedback from you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Device and Sensors WG Chair)