Re: [admin] Agenda - DAS Distributed Meeting 9 March 2017

> On 08 Mar 2017, at 11:55, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> As Frederick won't be available tomorrow, he asked me to chair our
> meeting tomorrow - here is the proposed agenda.
>
> Agenda - Device and Sensors (DAS) Distributed Meeting 9 March 2017, 10am
> ET (1 hour), logistics below

[...]

> 5) Motion Sensor
>
> Tobie's argument to merge the specs together
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2017Mar/0000.html

I suggest we briefly discuss the Motion Sensors Explainer on the call:

https://sensor-compass.appspot.com/explainer.html

[When I proposed [1] we should start such an explainer, I did not expect the doc to start materialize this fast. Great work Kenneth!]

I'd prefer us to land the explainer to a proper w3c repo soon so we could continue expand on it together with other interested contributors.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2017Mar/0001.html