Re: [admin] Agenda - DAS Distributed Meeting 26 January 2017

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:00:24 +0000
To: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>
CC: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

> On 25 Jan 2017, at 17:14, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> Agenda - Device and Sensors (DAS) Distributed Meeting 26 January 2017, 10am ET (1 hour), logistics below
>
> 1) Welcome, scribe selection, agenda review, announcements

[...]

> 3) Generic Sensor API
>
> Discussion

Suggested topic:

Tobie to give us an update on the recent large update (thanks!) that fixed a number of issues. For details, see:

https://github.com/w3c/sensors/pull/156

We've started reviewing the changes that landed in #156, and will provide our initial feedback on the call (and will of course open issues against w3c/sensors as usual).

Thanks,