CfC to shelve Network Service Discovery API completed - will shelve

Seeing no objection on the list, the call for consensus to shelve the Network Service Discovery API has completed successfully.  The next step is actions as noted in the CfC.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Devices and Sensors WG