Re: CfC: CR of Wake Lock API, review by 6 Dec

From: Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 10:22:52 +0800
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Hi Anssi,

On 2017-12-07 21:09, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:

> This CfC passed without concerns. We'll proceed with the CR
> publication.
>
> Fuqiao - can you help check the spec is publication ready.

Could you please draft a transition request to Candidate Recommendation?
(As described in https://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions?profile=CR&cr=new)

Note the upcoming publication moratorium is December 18 - January 1,[1]
so next week is the last chance for us to publish Wake Lock CR within
our current charter.

Also, we may need to change the HTML/DOM/WebIDL refs to the /TR version
to get the transition approval.

I found the wide review request of Wake Lock, in case it's needed:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-review-announce/2017Sep/0000.html

Footnote:

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2017AprJun/0083.html
(member-only link)