CfC completed successfully to publish FPWD of Orientation Sensor specification and FPWD of Motion Explainer Note

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:59:41 -0400
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
The CfC to publish a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of Orientation Sensor specification and  FPWD of Motion Explainer Note has completed with support on the 6 April 2017  teleconference [1] and no objections, so we will proceed with the FPWDs.

[1]  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2017Apr/att-0013/minutes-2017-04-06.html#item06

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch