Publish updated WDs? (was: Call for Consensus : Publish Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer FPWDs)

Hi Frederick, All,

I think we should publish new WDs of the following APIs:

Accelerometer, https://w3c.github.io/accelerometer/
Gyroscope, https://w3c.github.io/gyroscope/
Magnetometer, https://w3c.github.io/magnetometer/

It's been over 6 months since the FPWDs of these specs were published, and the specs have evolved significantly since then. Summary of the most substantial changes:

* in general, kept up with the evolving Generic Sensor API
* changed to a constructor per low-level sensor type over using SensorOptions
* renamed the interfaces
* removed the *SensorReading interfaces to flatten the API surface
* removed the reporting mode concept
* added permission name strings

The Chromium implementation work has advanced significantly and is now matching the latest specs.

Furthermore, I suggest the group will look into possibility of starting a CfC to publish a FPWD of the Orientation Sensor spec:

Orientation Sensor, https://w3c.github.io/orientation-sensor/

This deliverable is in scope for the WG with a provision "in agreement with the Geolocation Working Group", see "Orientation API" in:

https://www.w3.org/2016/03/device-sensors-wg-charter.html#deliverables