Cancelled - No DAS call this week (20 October 2016)

We have enough regrets that it does not make sense to have the DAS call this week, so this week's call on 20 October is cancelled.

The next call is scheduled for 3 November (we can use the same agenda).

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, Devices and Sensors WG