Re: DAP-ACTION-777: Edit battery to document privacy concerns related to issue 5

I see no open PRs in https://github.com/w3c/battery/pulls

It would be very helpful if you could craft a PR with your proposed changes in https://github.com/w3c/battery/issues/5 so that we could review the concrete text in context, ask the group and especially Mozilla friends who raised the concern to review the PR before landing.