Re: Sensors API - Motion

Interesting Menard.

I understand and agree with your points.
So, it would indeed be better in a separated sensor API.

What would you suggest for the names?
Anyways, I got this cellphone with all the sensors for Tango, and can only
play around with it using java (or unity) for now. I'm looking forward to
seeing this API available on the web as soon as possible! I see a LOT of
potential for that.

Thanks.

--
[ ]s