Re: RfC: Wide review of Generic Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor API

Hi - this is an official response on behalf of the APA WG that APA has
no comments to file on Generic Sensor API and Ambient Light Sensor:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Ambient_Light_Sensor
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Generic_Sensor_API

Michael