W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > May 2016

[admin] Agenda tomorrow, 26 May 2016 - DAS Distributed Meeting

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 08:20:56 -0400
Message-Id: <4A45CC92-B421-4AA3-991D-E16B053211D7@fjhirsch.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Agenda - Devices and Sensors WG (DAS) Distributed Meeting 26 May 2016, 10am ET (1 hour), logistics below

1) Welcome, scribe selection, agenda review, announcements

Note change to meeting schedule, starting in June:  2 June, 16 June, 30 June etc. (the alternate week from earlier, same time)

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Apr/0047.html

ACTION: Dom to update W3C meeting schedule and bridge for June and onward

see last agenda item for next meeting.

2) Minutes approval

Correction: meeting schedule is 26 May, then 2 June, 16 June, 30 June etc

Approve minutes from 12 May 2016

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 12 May 2016 are approved, http://www.w3.org/2016/05/12-dap-minutes.html

3) TPAC

 joint Geo/DAS meeting at TPAC?

4) Battery

Test status update, next steps

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016May/0037.html

5) Sensor Privacy

Sensor privacy analysis - http://lukaszolejnik.com/SensorsPrivacyReport.pdf (Lukasz)

should this lead to a W3C note?

PING status update  (Lukasz)

6) Sensor reviews

Update on Generic Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor TAG review (Tobie)

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Apr/0006.html

Update on wide review 

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016May/0035.html

CfC concludes 27 May: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016May/0039.html

7) Sensor next steps

WebIDL label issue, pragmatic next step?  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016May/0038.html

what next, issues? 

8) WakeLock API

Status of privacy update, next steps?

9) Other Business

Decide on next meeting (Regrets Frederick 2 June, Dom to chair;  or cancel and start 16 June)

10) Adjourn

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Devices and Sensors Working Group
@fjhirsch

***Logistics***

IRC channel:  irc://irc.w3.org:6667/dap

WebEx Meeting link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=me65c69ef291cb61364dec7b003a2f745

WebEx logistics, see https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2015Nov/0000.html (member only)

Dial in directly: +1-617-324-0000

We will continue to use zakim to manage the queue (q+, q-, q? etc) but it is not integrated with WebEx

WebEx best practices: https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/WebExBestPractices

When you join the chat, please register your attendance by typing Present+ First_Last
where First and Last are your first and last name, no space between Present and '+'
Received on Wednesday, 25 May 2016 12:20:36 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:54:08 UTC