Call for Consensus to transition Battery API to Proposed Recommendation (PR) completed successfully

The CfC to transition the Battery API to  Proposed Recommendation (PR) has completed successfully with no objection and with support on the last teleconference.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)

www.fjhirsch.com