Teleconference scheduling - please complete poll by 1 July

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:20:31 -0400
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
To: Device and Sensors Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
We expect a number of people in the group to be unavailable during the summer due to holidays or other reasons.

Please take a minute and complete the following doodle poll by Friday 1 July so we have information and can cancel the appropriate calls:

http://doodle.com/poll/izhadd5dszv7nb2n

Please note that neither Dom nor I can chair on 28 July, so that call will be canceled.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch

Chair, Devices and Sensors WG