[proximity] recast upon the Generic Sensor API

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:34:42 +0000
To: Device and Sensors Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: "Bhaumik, Rijubrata" <rijubrata.bhaumik@intel.com>
Hi All,

Riju submitted a PR [1] for the Proximity Sensor (thanks!) to recast it upon the Generic Sensor API. This is the second concrete sensor spec after Ambient Light Sensor to follow this pattern.

Please review the PR, and watch the repo [2] if you're interested in future updates. Unless I hear concerns, I plan to merge this PR, with a plan to improve it in subsequent updates based on your feedback and implementation experience.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] https://github.com/w3c/proximity/pull/2
[2] https://github.com/w3c/proximity