Re: DAP-ACTION-762: Get new updated test report

Hi Wanming, Frederick,

> On 21 Jun 2016, at 06:25, Lin, Wanming <wanming.lin@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, Anssi & WG,
>
>> On 20 June 2016, at 9:13, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Wangmin - can you revise this test case that reportedly had issues, see:
>>
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Jun/0008.html
>>
>> For specifics how to fix, see Boris' comments at:
>>
>> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues/3107#issuecomment-223328296
>> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3167#issuecomment-226122141
>
> All issues have been fixed with below 3 PRs.
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3108
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3191
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3167
>
>> After the test case is revised satisfactorily, can you please create a new
>> (dated) test report and place it at:
>>
>> https://github.com/w3c/test-results/tree/gh-pages/battery-status
>
> A new test report based on latest tests and Chrome 52 + Firefox 49 has been submitted to test-results repo.
> PR: https://github.com/w3c/test-results/pull/24, please help review it.

Wanming thanks for the quick turnaround in updating the test case and report! And thanks Boris & Dom for the reviews.

The Battery Status API ED:

https://w3c.github.io/battery/

... now points to this updated test suite:

https://w3c.github.io/test-results/battery-status/20160621.html

Unless we hear any concerns, I believe the Chair could initiate the PR publication process.

Frederick - please let me know if you'd like me to prepare a publication ready PR snapshot, pub date to use.

(Dom seemed to suggest we can publish an updated PR without cycling back to CR: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Jun/att-0046/minutes-2016-06-16.html#item03)

(This closes my ACTION-762.)