[sensors] status update

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@sensors.codespeaks.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:41:04 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

Just a heads-up that I'm currently in between contracts at Intel. As the
summer months are traditionally much slower at W3C, I'll use that time
to focus on reducing the technical debt of the WebIDL spec on behalf of
Google (migrating the spec to Bikeshed, triaging the bug trackers). I'm
hoping to be back full steam on the sensor specs shortly. In the
meantime, Anssi and Riju should be able to answer questions you might
have wrt to the specs or the ongoing Blink implementation.

Thanks for your understanding,

--tobie