W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > June 2016

[minutes] Draft minutes of June 2 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:39:30 +0200
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <57504522.5090206@w3.org>
Hi,

The draft minutes of our teleconference today (June 2) are available at :
https://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes

And copied as text below. Please send corrections to the list.

Dom


            Device and Sensors Working Group Teleconference

02 Jun 2016

   [2]Agenda

      [2]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016Jun/0001.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Dom, Andrey_Logvinov, lknik, Anssi_Kostiainen

   Regrets
          Frederick

   Chair
          Dom

   Scribe
          dom

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Minutes Approval
         2. [6]Battery
         3. [7]Vibration
         4. [8]Sensor
         5. [9]Wake Lock
     * [10]Summary of Action Items
     * [11]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

Minutes Approval

   RESOLUTION: Minutes from 26 May 2016 are approved,

   [12]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/201
   6May/0084.html

     [12]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2016May/0084.html

Battery

   Dom: we have an updated test suite, where Firefox fails at one
   of the test case; do we know more about this?

   Anssi: We have an ongoing transition of our test constributor
   at Intel; Lin, Wanming will replace Ziqhiang. Not sure where
   the problem with the test case comes from. I'll try to get
   insight from Mozilla

   <scribe> ACTION: Anssi to try and get in touch with Firefox
   battery owner to discuss test case outcome [recorded in
   [13]http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action01]

     [13] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-759 - Try and get in touch with
   firefox battery owner to discuss test case outcome [on Anssi
   Kostiainen - due 2016-06-09].

Vibration

   Dom: have all the necessary edits be made to the document to
   start the PER transition?

   Anssi: Yes; only the SOTD will need to be updated for
   publication

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to bring Vibration to PER [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action02]

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-760 - Bring vibration to per [on
   Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - due 2016-06-09].

Sensor

   Dom: Call for Consensus to move Generic Sensor & ambient light
   to Wide review concluded successfully.

   Anssi: We should do it then; already got TAG review, and have
   experimental implementation in Chromium.

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to work with Frederick & Tobie on wide
   review of sensor drafts [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action03]

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action03]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-761 - Work with frederick & tobie on
   wide review of sensor drafts [on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux -
   due 2016-06-09].

Wake Lock

   Andrey: I'll work on a PR for resolving the issue on nested
   browsing context; in the meantime, I'll merge the existing PR
   adding the privacy & security section..

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Anssi to try and get in touch with Firefox
   battery owner to discuss test case outcome [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to bring Vibration to PER [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to work with Frederick & Tobie on wide review
   of sensor drafts [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action03]

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action01
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action02
     [18] http://www.w3.org/2016/06/02-dap-minutes.html#action03

Summary of Resolutions

    1. [19]Minutes from 26 May 2016 are approved,

   [End of minutes]
Received on Thursday, 2 June 2016 14:39:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:54:08 UTC