Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Working Draft of Generic Sensor based proximity API - please respond by 8 July.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:35:05 +0200, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
wrote:

> This is a Call for Consensus to publish a Working Draft of the new
> Generic-Sensor based Proximity API [1] (not a FWPD since it revises and
> continues our work on the Proximity API)
>
> Please respond by 8 July noting any concerns or support for starting a
> wide review (a +1 will do). Silence will be considered as agreement.

+1

Please note that for *any* standard Working Draft publication I approve of
publishing...

I'd like publications to be regular, but not more frequent than every 2-3
weeks, and to include a human-readable summary of significant changes, but
neither of those should be taken as blocking publication.

cheers