Re: [vibration] Returning false if vibration hardware is not present?

I've filed this as a bug against Chromium. If you'd like to follow along,
star https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=579628.

It may make sense to explicitly call this usecase out in the spec. The
ambiguous language makes this difficult to rely on.

Taking off my browser dev hat and putting on my web developer hat... On my
site, given the current language of the spec, I have no option but to
detect desktop browsers and show a warning for them. This doesn't work for
devices like the Nexus 7 without vibration hardware, but it covers the
common case since most mobile devices have vibration hardware.