Re: [sensors] Setup echidna for continuous deployment

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:40:44 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
So, given that this spec is using bikeshed, setting up echidna will be
 a bit more convoluted than I thought, since we need to provide
echidna with a ready-to-publish version of the document (whereas the
file served in the repo is formatted to be an editor draft).

I think getting bikeshed and echidna to work together is a work in
progress; it was waiting for w3c/echidna#243 to land, which it did
last week; hopefully, we'll be able to set it soon, but in the
meantime, I need to reopen the issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dontcallmedom
Please view or discuss this issue at