RE: [battery] getBattery() test case feedback

Hi,

Yes, this is on my to-do list tomorrow, since all pull requests related to battery status have been reviewed and merged.

Just updated the resources that the tests depend on at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/2477

>  I think you could also drop battery-interface.html assuming the
> battery-interface-idlharness.html gives us good coverage now.

Actually battery-interface.html has been dropped at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/2470

Thanks,
Zhiqiang