RE: [battery] getBattery() test case feedback

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 15:03:36 +0000
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
CC: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "ms2ger@gmail.com" <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Hi,

Yes, this is on my to-do list tomorrow, since all pull requests related to battery status have been reviewed and merged.

Just updated the resources that the tests depend on at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/2477

>  I think you could also drop battery-interface.html assuming the
> battery-interface-idlharness.html gives us good coverage now.

Actually battery-interface.html has been dropped at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/2470

Thanks,
Zhiqiang