Re: [battery] getBattery() test case feedback

> On 13 Jan 2016, at 15:33, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> On 12/01/2016 18:23, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>> With that patch (and the the promise-throw patch to ildharness), Firefox
>> gets 100% on the idlharness test. Chrome has 4 failures:
>> * one due to throwing instead of rejecting on promise returning methods
>> (in this case, getBattery())
>> * one due to a bad class string for the prototype of BatteryManager (not
>> sure where that comes from)
>> * two due to not implementing addEventListener/removeEventListener as
>> expected.
>>
>> I think the 1st and last 2 bugs can be argued as not specific to Battery
>> API; the 2nd one probably deserves more investigation though.
>
> I've checked, and it seems that 2nd as well is a general bug of Chrome with WebIDL, not one specific to this API:
> https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=239915
>
> So again, doesn't seem like a blocker to me.

Encouraging progress. Thanks guys!

Zhiqiang - could you regenerate all.html [1] with the patches applied? I think you could also drop battery-interface.html assuming the battery-interface-idlharness.html gives us good coverage now.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/test-results/battery-status/all.html