Current charter extended for 3 months

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:24:21 +0100
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

While the formal announcement will be sent in a bit, I wanted to give a
quick heads up to the group that our current charter (which had expired
on Dec 31st) has been extended for 3 months (until March 31st).

Since it will take a bit more time to handle the formal Advisory
Committee reviews received on the proposed new charter for the group
[1], the Director has agreed to allow the group to continue its work
under its current charter during that period.

Dom

1. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2015Nov/0022.html