RE: [battery] Which events are to be fired when (un)plug in a charger?

Hi,

[...]

> > Note: dischargingTime is Infinity from the third event onwards, so I'm
> > wondering if the ondischargingtimechange_test failure could be
> > prevented by running that test only after the battery subsystem has
> > had time to update its status after the charter is plugged in? Ch48
> > reports not charging once after being plugged in.
>
> Yes, only make that assertion after battery subsystem reports it is in charging
> status.

I've updated battery-plugging-in-manual.html at

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/2582

... with this update both FF47 and Ch49 get all 4 tests passed.

Could you please help review it? Thanks.

After this, we have only one test file (http://www.w3c-test.org/battery-status/battery-unplugging-manual.html) in question.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang