Re: [workmode] Forwarding GitHub Issue comments to the list considered harmful?

> On 04 Feb 2016, at 10:57, Tobie Langel <tobie@sensors.codespeaks.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It's not the first time that I miss an answer to a Github issue posted
> to the mailing list rather than as a comment on GitHub.
>
> Think we should either drop the practice of forwarding the comments to
> the list or have a bot post answers to those back to the issue tracker.
>
> Thoughts?

Unless making the bot post answers back is trivial (opened an issue to discuss [1]) could also think reworking the footer included in every message to explicitly note do not reply to this message directly. Current text:

[[

Please view or discuss this issue at <URL> using your GitHub account

]]

[1] https://github.com/dontcallmedom/github-notify-ml/issues/17