Re: [sensors] New Generic Sensor API WD staged

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 09:41:59 +0200
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Hi Anssi,

On 26/08/2016 13:48, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> I staged (per my ACTION-767) a new Generic Sensor API WD for wide
> review, scheduled to be released 30 August 2016:
> https://w3c.github.io/sensors/releases/WD-generic-sensor-20160830.html

Since we're also going to call for wide review on ambient light (at
least based on my understanding), could you also prepare a WD for that
document?

> It appears Pubrules <https://www.w3.org/pubrules/> has issues with
> the WD markup produced by Bikeshed (previous WDs run into the same
> issues). All errors reported seem to be false positives.

>From what I can tell, this is because the links have not been upgraded
to https; I haven't looked at whether this is something to fix in
bikeshed, or in the DAS boilerplate files. In any case, I'll fix it in
the to-be-published TR version.

Thanks