Vibration API published as Proposed Edited Recommendation

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 10:25:59 +0200
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

As previously requested, the Director approved the publication of the
Vibration API as a Proposed Edited Recommendation to include the
editorial changes that we had gathered since the document was published
as a Recommendation in February 2015.

The said Proposed Edited Recommendation has just been published today:
  https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/PER-vibration-20160818/

For those of you who work for a W3C Member, please get your Advisory
Committee representative to review (and hopefully support) the said PER at
  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/vibration-per/

Assuming the outcome of that review is positive, we should be able to
publish an updated Recommendation of the Vibration API at the end of
next month.

Thanks Anssi and Frederick for making this happen!