Wake Lock WD updated

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:38:06 +0200
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

As per my ACTION-738, I've updated the Wake Lock draft in TR to use the
latest version from github:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-wake-lock-20150904/

I also set it up for automatic publication every time the gh-pages is
successfully updated and doesn't fail Travis validation (i.e. markup
validity, link checker, WebIDL validity, respec validity); there is
right now a bug in respec that makes it hard to verify that it works
correctly, but hopefully it'll be gone soon and we'll get such a
confirmation.

I still have to work on getting this list notified when such an update
occur.