Re: Change of affiliation and upcoming Generic Sensor API work

Hi,

> On 07 May 2015, at 18:19, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> We are currently on a call schedule of every other week.  I expect we can use the list to make progress between calls. Let's see how that goes.

Yes, my expectation is we will do the concrete work in the dedicated GitHub repo [1], and invite all group participants to contribute there. Any substantial updates to the repo are automatically posted to this list to keep all participants in the loop.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/sensors