Re: [admin] teleconference Agenda topics?

From: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 15:03:33 +0100
To: 이원석 <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
> On Mar 18, 2015, at 14:47, "이원석" <wonsuk.lee@etri.re.kr> wrote:
>
> Next week is also okay to me!
>
> Kr, Wonsuk.

Hi Wonsuk,

I promised a summary of all the discussions that have happened on the
GitHub repo a while back.

Unfortunately, I fell ill shortly after and have been been on sick leave since.

I was hoping to be back at work last week but relapsed instead so I'm
not expecting to have something ready for next week.

If you're in a hurry, you might want to look through the GitHub issues
on https://github.com/w3c/sensors/

I'm definitely planning to be back working on this in a matter of
weeks not months, but can't be more precise for the time being.

I'll keep this list posted. Thanks for your patience.

--tobie