[wake-lock] Wake Lock API Status request

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:16:27 -0400
Cc: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Андрей Логвинов <alogvinov@yandex-team.ru>
Andrey

You mentioned on the 5 March 2015 DAP teleconference [1] that you expected to finish implementation work on the Wake Lock API in June and that if any issues were found you would file issues against the draft specification.

How is this implementation work progressing?  Have you identified any new issues?

Are you creating test cases in conjunction with implementation?

When should we be planning to publish a FPWD (please note that a FPWD is a draft that can be changed). Are we able to publish a FPWD of the Wake Lock API now?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)