Re: [sensors] Address questions around exposing high-level, low-level, and uncalibrated sensors

From: pablochacin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:17:01 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
the problem I see with requesting different sensors is how do you
correlate them? It's not evident they are the same underlying sensor.

I think the best way is to consider that each sensor offers multiple
variables, like "presure", "rawpresure", "altitude". This is the way
we have modeled it in our system and works quite well.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by pablochacin
See https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/51#issuecomment-112374336