TPAC breakout session for the Generic Sensor API? (was: TPAC 2015 Registration Now Open)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:20:56 +0000
To: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, "tobie@sensors.codespeaks.com" <tobie@sensors.codespeaks.com>
CC: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Frederick, Tobie, All,

> On 10 Jun 2015, at 23:56, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> TPAC 2015 Registration Now Open, see below.
>
> Please note, however, that DAP has no plans to meet at TPAC, though I expect there may be relevant break-outs, interest group meetings etc.

[...]

>>  We invite attendees to suggest breakout sessions via the wiki:
>>  https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2015/SessionIdeas

I think the Generic Sensor API work would warrant its own breakout session also this year.

Tobie - would you mind adding a placeholder to the wiki?

This is what we had last year (and got the concrete work started in this group):

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014/SessionIdeas#Generic_Sensor_API

Thanks,

-Anssi