Re: [sensors] When there are multiple sensors of a given type, how do we identify which one to instantiate?

From: Rick Waldron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 20:05:47 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
> there are generally four of them

Interesting. What happens when there are more, or less, I wonder? I
don't really know how to reconcile a variable number of sensors placed
 in an indeterminate configuration on a platform that's capable of
killing people. I'll think on this further, but it makes me nervous to
 think that some web developer might write a browser based app that
involves interaction with hardware that they might not actually have
available for testing. It's easy to acquire a phone or laptop test
device, but unreasonable to acquire a Toyota (or whatever).

--
GitHub Notif of comment by rwaldron
See https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/26#issuecomment-109644188