Re: [sensors] Dependency on [DOM] due to inheriting from EventTarget

From: Jafar Husain via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 18:05:54 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
@Domenic just to clarify, I'm speaking specifically about eventTarget
which doesn't have a place to put those methods or the well-defined
stream stop semantics on which you can build many different
combinators. I'm having difficulty understanding why event target is a
 good choice given the need to combine sensors together.

I don't argue with the fact that _iterators_ are every bit as
composable as observables. It's an interesting discussion which
sensors are a better fit for iterators versus observables.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by jhusain
See https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/21#issuecomment-108035647