Re: [admin] "Permissions for Device API Access" shelving W3C Note published

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:38:23 -0400
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Correction: the document is not 'shelved' ; we do not plan to pick this up again as it has moved to another group.  (Wrote the email too quickly)

That said, the Note is published and says that the work has moved, and I arranged for the W3C news item to say the same thing.

I also updated the roadmap accordingly, http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#shelved

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)