Re: [ambient-light][proximity] Updated SoTD in EDs & staged WDs to note the Generic Sensor API plan (ACTION-735)

Hi,

> On 08 Jul 2015, at 16:07, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Frederick,
>
>> On 08 Jul 2015, at 13:41, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've also created WDs for both the specs, in staging at [4] and [5]. Both the WDs pass the new and shiny Pubrules Checker [6]. My expectation is we do not need to include "changes since the previous draft" or htmldiff, since this is just an update to the SoTD itself. I set the publication date to 16 July 2015. Frederick, Dom - feel free to adjust the date as needed.
>
> I updated the publication dates of [4] and [5] to 21 July 2015 per your preference.
>
> Please let me know if any changes to the language should be made and I can update the WDs in staging accordingly.

Further updates to [4] and [5]:

* Updated the publication date to 23 July 2015
* Updated the SoTD language per Frederick's suggestions (thanks!) as follows:

[[

Implementers need to be aware that this specification is not stable and may change in incompatible ways. We anticipate that it will be updated to be based on Generic Sensor API.

Implementers interested in implementing this specification should subscribe to the repository on GitHub and take part in the discussions as well as in the Working Group.

]]