Re: Cordova update

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:44:27 +0100
To: Edna Y Morales <eymorale@us.ibm.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Edna,

On 23/01/2015 17:45, Edna Y Morales wrote:
> Currently on the Cordova side, the plan is to work on the alignment for
> the Battery API. Work items have been created for this task. However,
> there does not seem to be anyone working on them right now.

Thanks for the update!

Is there any chance you could provide a few additional information, in
particular:
* a link to the list of tasks for battery alignment?
* are there well-known reasons why nobody is picking this up? I could
think of several possibilities: our API wouldn't work as a replacement;
the usage of Promises is a hinderance; alignment for that API is not a
priority for anyone; battery is not high on anyone list, etc.

Thanks again,