Re: [admin] Welcome to the DAP WG!

DAP Team~

By now you have seen Edna Morales has joined the DAP WG.  Edna will be
replacing me as our IBM representative.  I am taking on a new role
effective February 1st so I have to step down from my W3C involvement. But
fear not, you are in great hands.  Edna is an active contributor to the
Apache Cordova project and I believe will do an excellent job continuing
the efforts we started in 2014 to align the DAP W3C specifications with
the Apache Cordova APIs.  I'm walked her through some of the logistics of
the group so please welcome her in upcoming meetings.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with everyone and I look forward
to hearing about all the great things that will come out of this group in
2015.  If you haven't already connected with my on LinkedIn (
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaseacat) or Twitter(@LisaSeacat) please
stay in touch.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
OmniChannel Mobile Development Engineer - Apache Cordova Committer - IBM
Master Inventor
SWG Open Technologies and Cloud Performance

Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
personal website: lisaseacat.com
Chat: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Find me on:   and within IBM on: