Change of affiliation

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:54:13 -0500
Cc: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, Media Capture TF <public-media-capture@w3.org>, public-web-intents <public-web-intents@w3.org>
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Dear group members:

As of today I am no longer an employee (or affiliated with) Nokia; thus my status at the W3C for this group has changed to Invited Expert.

I expect to continue chairing and working with the DAP group.

In addition to this standardization work I expect to be exploring new opportunities and if you have any pointers or suggestions please let me know offline.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
@fjhirsch