Re: [battery] Battery testing and implementation report update

Hi Zhiqiang, All,

> On 10 Feb 2015, at 03:21, Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com> wrote:
>
>> From: Kostiainen, Anssi

[...]

>> Zhiqiang is probably able to estimate how big an effort it'd be to update the
>> test suite to match the latest spec (and will also welcome PRs :-)). I sent
>> some suggestions for tasks at:
>>
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2015Feb/0005.html
>
> Thanks again for the suggestions. I am working on the tests update. Hope to finish them in this week and make an initiative testing report before the Chinese New Year holidays (Feb. 17th).

Sounds good. If you cannot update all the test cases by 17th Feb, feel free to share a subset of the test cases that have been updated for review.

The initial test report would include Chrome only until the Firefox implementation has been updated.