Re: wake lock api - FPWD next steps

Andrey

Now that the transition request has been approved, I think the next steps are as follows:

1. Change the date of the publication to 12 February 2015 - this is our planned publication date.

2. Run validation, link check, spell check and pub rules check on the document to make sure there are no errors - make sure the references are ok.

Once this is done please let me know and I will make a publication request.

Much thanks for your work on this.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)