Re: [sensors] Title and Rec track status

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:13:08 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
OK, if the spec indeed defines abstract classes to be implemented, I
agree that it makes sense for it to be on the Rec-track.
I think the title could still be improved: "Generic Sensor API" can
easily be read that this API lets you access any sensor.

I guess this pull request can be closed, and maybe an issue raised on
the title?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by dontcallmedom
See https://github.com/w3c/sensors/pull/54#issuecomment-129784481