Re: [W3C TCP and UDP Socket API]: Status and home for this specification

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Nilsson, Claes1
<Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com> wrote:
> However, work is ongoing in the Web App Sec WG that may provide basis
> for a security model for this API. Please read section 4,
> http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/tcp-udp-sockets/#security-and-privacy-considerations

I don't see anything there that makes TCP or UDP possible. It has

# Explicit trust for the requesting webapp based on the security
# system of the web runtime this API is implemented in.

but no such thing exists (standardized).

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/