Re: [sensors] added TPAC brainstorming topic for 'Web API for Health Care Sensors' - pls review, add your name/ideas

Mats

I would not plan a trip around this.  There is certainly no DAP requirement to attend and there is no DAP meeting at TPAC.

You’ll be able to see minutes from the session. This is of the nature of a brainstorming and information sharing session. How valuable it will be will depend on the attendees and what they offer.

Any implications for DAP will require summary, review and discussion on the DAP list as well as CfCs for any decisions.

If you have other reasons to be at TPAC, then it might make sense to attend.

I hope this helps.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch